FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is your wedding photography style?
- A photojournalistic approach which blends candid photos along with formal poses of your family and bridal party. My images will capture the real emotions of your special day.
What is you pricing?
- My pricing and packages are available on my website under the tab “Pricing.” Any package can be customized to meet your needs. Engagement sessions are FREE with the purchase of a package and include and includes one (8x10) print. Please contact me to discuss.
What is required to book my date?
- A signed wedding agreement and a $200 non-refundable retainer is required which will be applied to your balance. I like to meet with you personally to go over this process and discuss details. If you are far away, we can handle everything remotely.
Do you attend the rehearsal?
- Yes, I attend the rehearsal at no additional charge so that everything goes smoothly on the big day. My goal is to make the big day as stress free as possible.
Do you have a coverage & travel pricing?
- Coverage is all day when purchasing a package. Traveling up to 50-60 miles for an event without any additional cost, but request compensation to cover mileage over 50-60 miles.
Do you work with a second photography?
- Yes, I work with a second photography. My second photography focuses on the detail, capturing photos of your guests and the ability to have a second vantage point when photographing the wedding ceremony.
Do you edit our photographs?
- Yes, every image that you receive has been hand-edited, one at a time, without batching in bulk groups or mass-producing the edits. Once your photos are uploaded to your online gallery, we will review together and determine if any further minor edits are needed. Additional extensive editing is $50 per hour.
Do you provide unedited or RAW images?
- Clients only receive the best images that are most complimentary to all subjects in the image, i.e., that provides the best lighting, ensuring everyone has their eyes open, no one has an odd expression on their face, subjects are all looking at the camera, not out of focus or blurry, etc. There are countless situations, but clients receive fully edited high-resolution images of the best poses and do not receive unedited or RAW images.
How long does it take before we receive our photographs and products?
- Online galleries are posted with 4-5 weeks of the wedding date. Printed photographs in your collection are available 3-4 weeks after your gallery goes live. Online ordering is available on my website for you and family and friends. Upon final approval of album design, most albums are ready for delivery within 12 weeks.
Can some of our photos be delivered in both B&W and color?
- Yes, images are available in both B&W and color. Approximately, 10-15 photos are provided in B&W and if you request a specific photography in B&W, not a problem.
Are our digital files watermarked?
- They are not. The high resolution files do not bear any watermarks.
How many photos will we receive?
- The number of photographs taken depends on many things – the number of guests, hours of coverage, types of events, hours of dancing and so forth. My average for a wedding is approximately 500-550 images, but those numbers may vary depending upon the day itself.
Do we get to keep the negatives?
- I provide the selected, edited high-resolution digital files – equivalent of negatives.
Do we get the copyright of the images?
- If a DVD is purchased of your photos, I provide a Photography Print Release to have your images printed by yourself. That’s not the same as obtaining copyright! Copyright simply means that I am the creator of the images and own the copyright. I retain the copyright to the images and the right to use them for promotional purposes.
This is an ever evolving document, so please contact me if you have any further questions that were not addressed. Thank you!
Jane M. Tablack